Ter Stegen and Alexia Putellas, Barça Players Award for best fair play of the season
This Thursday, the jury of the Group Award was gathered at the Camp Nou
The players of FC Barcleona, Marc André Ter Stegen and Alexia Putellas, have been proclaimed winners of the Barca Players Award, the award of the Barça Players Group that distinguishes the player from FC Barcelona with the most fair play of the season. This was decided by the jury of the contest, meeting this Thursday at the Camp Nou.
About Ter Stegen the jury has valued its humility, naturalness and its integration in the day-to-day life of the Club and the country. Precisely he highlighted the reaction just after FCBarcelona's defeat in the Champions League semi-finals, when the goalkeeper crossed the field to thank the culés for their support. As for Alexia Putellas, FCB Women's player since 2012, the jury identifies in her figure the power of women's football in Catalonia, the fight for equal opportunities and her work with in the dressing room in a difficult season.
It is planned that during the second half of the year the award ceremony will be held, that this edition - the tenth - incorporates for the first time the women's category. The jury of the award has been formed by representatives of FCBarcelona, the ABJ, the sports institutions and the media.
MEMBERS OF THE BARÇA PLAYERS AWARD JURY
· Ramon Alfonseda, president de l’Agrupació Barça Jugadors.
· Pau Vilanova, directiu del FC Barcelona.
· Maria Teixidor, directiva del FC Barcelona.
· Gerard Figueras, secretari general de l’Esport.
· Marta Carranza, comissionada d’Esports de l’Ajuntament de Barcelona.
· Mària Vallès, directora de la Fundació Barça
· Jofre Mateu, vicepresident de l’Agrupació Barça Jugadors.
· Laura Llinàs, directiva de l’Agrupació Barça Jugadors.
· Ernest Folch, director del diari Sport.
· Sergi Solé, redactor en cap del diari Mundo Deportivo
· Lorea Bakero, periodista del diari Mundo Deportivo
· Jordi Costa, periodista de Catalunya Ràdio
· Pilar Calvo, consultora i periodista
· Carme Nieto, exjugadora del FC Barcelona i delegada de l’ABJ Femení.
We use our own and third party cookies and other similar technologies to offer you our services, personalize and analyze your browsing, which allows us to understand how our website is being used and which contents are more relevant. Likewise, it also enables us the use of additional functionalities such as showing third party contents or sharing contents with social networks, as well as managing the advertising we show you both on our website and on other third party websites, which could be personalized depending on your browsing and interests in our contents.